Saturday, September 10, 2005

LUXOR FEVER!!!!

Lately, my friends are wondering "where is Anitha???"...I am not seen in the computer lab as i used to be before and even outside anywhere in Ramkahamhaeng Area...If u people think that i am bored and prefer to stay in my room itself...no,u are wrong...I am suffering with a kind of fever called LUXOR fever.....Luxor is a game from yahoo...Recently i downloaded a trial version of this game from Yahoo games and am very much excited playing it in my laptop and completing different interesting levels...In this game i have to create the matches of 3 or more to destroy the spheres and stop them from entering the pyramid...The game is interesting and has excellent graphics too...I am currently stuck in the 9th level and trying hard to complete it day and night...Recently i realised that playing this game contineously has resulted in the increased consumption of electricty power and has decreased my eye power....

hope to finish this stage and get out of my room to meet friends and to do a lot of shopping which is pending from a long time....

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe..i like this game aswell..but i never felt feverish for yahoo games..anyways accepted your excuse for not meetin friends..

ps: Those stages arent tht tough to finish..(referring to game)

12:29 PM  
Blogger Anitha said...

i also felt that these stages are very easy to finish till 7th stage....but i am stuck in the 9 stage (Kufus revenge) ....help meeeeeeeeeeee :(

1:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kufus revenge is crazy at that level.my wife and i have been trying to get thru it as well,someone help us or design a cheat or somthing or weel loose our minds soon

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Some people choose to do what is smart. Other will strive to do what is best. I will persevere to do what is right-Jeff
Internet Marketing
Internet Marketing Counter