Wednesday, September 14, 2005

GSB----->Headache

Yesterday was a very tiring day...I submitted my thesis copies to GSB...When i went to submit, I thought if i just submit three copies and pay 600 all procedures will be finished...but it was not so easy as i thought...I never sufferred so much during my thesis writing of 6 months, as i suffered yesterday. GSB, which is responsible for guiding the students about ABAC rules and procedures to be followed, is only confused and becoming headache for students...Each person there tells different things for the students...Yesterday they made me run so much that(in the rain), i thought i will collapse... Again, after finishing everything and nearlly spending 1200 baht for printout and binding (i am in the edge of becoming bankrupt because of Abac) they gave me another shock by telling that, i have to pay 1000 baht more to keep my student status...i was so pissed-off hearing that, i cleared them that i have done everything necessary and told i am not ready to pay (by giving example of my friend who has also come across the same situation and then exempted from paying 1000) then, they told no need of 1000 baht... I was so tired after following all the unnessesary procedures, i cursed GSB soooo much for being so irresponsible and pathetic.

2 Comments:

Blogger Philipbkk said...

So what is new ? ABAC has been very much the same,and its more like we are all used to the ignorant staff and stupid rules.

1:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your last post was on sept 14...waiting to hear from you...esp news from India...ur transition from bkk life to life in India....

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Some people choose to do what is smart. Other will strive to do what is best. I will persevere to do what is right-Jeff
Internet Marketing
Internet Marketing Counter