Sunday, April 23, 2006

Thank you, Friends!!!

I have made sooooo many friends in these 23 years.Most of them are just hi,bye friends,some are just friends,some are best friends and a very few are close friends.I know that whomever we meet will not become our friends.In this world majority of people are hypocrites and back stabbing type.The probability of getting a good friend is very very less so I beleive that there is some force which makes us get attracted to the right person and accept him as our friend.I dont regret that whomever i met didnot become my friend..

I exhilarate when some of my old friends give me a call or remember me.I am really happy that there are atleast a few ppl who are called as my close friends with whom i like to share everything.Good or bad I will tell them first bcoz, i know that they understand my feelings better than anyone else.I also know that they also feel the same way and i really respect their friendship. I am the blessed one to have such friends who have accepted me the way i am.Eventhough we do not meet regularly, i know that they are just a call away.I always have them by my side both in good and bad times,and they have never let me down.

I am writing this post to thank them for being with me all the time and being my sweet and cute darlings in my lifes journey...

3 Comments:

Blogger Winson said...

A very nice thought...if we were to count the number of people we have met and , in that who left a mark on us..its amaziing...but, i think, its not practical to have the ppl we meet , to become good friends...People become friends because of similarities in values , way of thinking , an aura of attractiveness...sometimes its forced, mere coincidence or oppurtunistic...I guess, we cannot be judgemental...

Re: Hypcrates: if you see what is the opposite of what hypcrate is; it would mean, a person who does what he say...well that is not 100% possible/Practical...so i guess we are all hypocrates..only the percantage differs..based on values we belive in...

11:51 AM  
Blogger Anitha said...

Thanks for your input...i also agree that we should not be judmental here..its just the whey i feel and those were purely my thoughts...Different people judge a person differently...A person may be a good friend to someone and the same person may be bad for others...so it depends on the individual so we cannot generalise it..

Hypocrites here symbolise those who try to portray that they are good but inside they are always trying to cheat or betray others to get their way..so its very bad..i know that we all are wearing masks..as long as the situation needs u to behave like that and u dont hurt others or their feeligs by that then its fine...but if u wear that mask just to get ur work done then u are a hypocrite...

12:39 PM  
Blogger Philipbkk said...

I am highly impressed and my philosophical side has no answer to these innate questions which trouble all of us.

11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Some people choose to do what is smart. Other will strive to do what is best. I will persevere to do what is right-Jeff
Internet Marketing
Internet Marketing Counter