Sunday, March 19, 2006

Movie bug

hi ppl.I was not able to post in my blog for a long time as i was busy ...now i am free, lemme tell u what happened recently.After a very long time i and my friend decided to watch a good movie and we went to a telugu movie which had got good reviews....we both enjoyed the movie till the end..The climax scene was very emotional..Seeing that scene, tears were rolling down from my eyes and i was not able to control...As i had never seen my friend crying, i thought she will make fun of me if she sees me crying so i acted as if i am enjoying the movie ...someone was also crying along with me but i couldnot make out who it was as it was dark...After the movie was over i was so shocked to see my friends eyes...they were red...She had cried more than me watching the movie **ha ha ha**...I was really surprised to see her like that.. she told me that she cries a lot when she sees emotional scenes..I told what happened and how i pretended and we both laughed looking at each others socked faces.The other funniest part was that, the movie title was "Happy" and we had come out crying!!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

movies are made by directors IMO to make their viewers emote . So many movies nowadays fail to simply make us emote ... some do . As long as a movie can make us emote , thats half the battle won ... commercial success comes from so many other factors like promotions and advertisements, endorsements by stars , endorsements by your friend .

6:32 AM  
Blogger Anitha said...

i agree with you...movies should be made such that the viewer should get a feeling that he himself is the character played..viewers are very smart,they know to differentiate between good and bad movies no matter whether the movie is made on a big budget or it has a good banner or director or cast..

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Some people choose to do what is smart. Other will strive to do what is best. I will persevere to do what is right-Jeff
Internet Marketing
Internet Marketing Counter