Thursday, March 23, 2006

Today, My Day???

Oh! today is really a very cheerful day...I really enjoyed the whole day with my friends...I watched "Rang de Basanthi"...Movie is good...I cannot tell that it is an excellent movie...but i recommend the movie..must watch movie, atleast once...I liked Kunal, Aamir, story,songs,dialogues, picturization etc etc etc..the cast is very talented...Till the interval the movie makes us laugh with good humour and after interval it gets a bit serious...At the end, it gives a good social message...i think this social msg really makes an impact on us...I will not reveal more about this movie... Do go ,watch and enjoy the movie.
After the movie, first we went to Pizza hut and had small double cheese pizza and then we went for window shopping...I almost went around the whole mall...As that small pizza was not enough for three of us we went to Transit. After a long time i ordered Thai food..At first I thought it will not taste good as he told that he will put honey in that, but I was wrong,...The taste was not bad and it tasted similar to what i used to have in Bangkok, even my friends liked it.I felt as if i am on "cloud 9" when i was having the Thai crispy veg and chinese Wonton soup.As the food was good i decided to have thai food in Transit next time also...While coming back i met my old friend after 2 years in the bus n felt good talking to him...To sum up, it was a very very lively day for me :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Div said...

Wow...film, food, fun and most importantly friends...u seem to have had a great time :)

Good Going!

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Some people choose to do what is smart. Other will strive to do what is best. I will persevere to do what is right-Jeff
Internet Marketing
Internet Marketing Counter