Friday, May 12, 2006

To, Birthday Boy.


Following Bangkok time, in two more hours my close friend Vinu is adding one more year to his age pocket..Yeh,its his birthday.I am sooo happy.Past two years we used to celebrate his birthday as a batch by cutting cake and singing birthday song.Literally, we used to have a blast..But this year i miss his birthday as he is in Bangkok and i am in Bangalore.But, i can wish from here also right?.I think its a good idea to wish him through my blog as I want him to feel special on this day.He is the star today and i want him to shine always.So,I pray to god to make all his dreams into reality and grant all good things throughout his life..
Winson, My dear friend...
I Wish You A Very Very Happy Birthday!
Enjoy Maadi :-)

3 Comments:

Blogger Winson said...

Dear Anitha

Thanks for your wishes. and esp...that on the blog....as usual some surprises from you on May 13. I wish you were here to be part of me turning 1 yr more old/wiser.... hehehe... Happy Birthda to meee...

Thanks a Lot ma....

well, 22 is coming soon...

1:00 PM  
Blogger Vinu said...

my wishes to vinu too! :-) even my birthday is coming up :D

9:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Some people choose to do what is smart. Other will strive to do what is best. I will persevere to do what is right-Jeff
Internet Marketing
Internet Marketing Counter