Thursday, December 01, 2005

Traffic trouble

Bangalore the so called Garden city of India is no more the garden city, its becoming the Traffic city of India..So much has changed in 2 years . I remember the driving sense of bangkokians is simply superb ....Current status is that, i am too scared of entering the city traffic..i need someones help, even to cross roads .The newly built flyovers are of very less use and no way help to control the traffic...the driving sense/culture is horrible...i am thinking of buying a two wheeler (Scooty pep, as it suits my personality)...From the day i have started thinking of buying the vehicle i have seen nearly 3 to 4 two wheeler accidents in front of my eyes....whenever I imagine myself sitting on Scooty pep, i see some or the other accident ...i know that its a pure co-incidence, but still i am scared of buying the vehicle(i have postponed it for some more days)...I have lost the confidence and dont have enough courage to take the vehicle into the city...but I will…Adding to this problem, the rain gods have contributed in making the bad roads to worst roads which resulted in frequent road blocks and accidents... Recently, i heard that government has taken steps to improve the roads and to control the traffic...hope this happens soon and my dream of riding Scooty pep without fear in Bangalore traffic comes true!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Div said...

That's a very tell-all picture! Is that really our city?

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Some people choose to do what is smart. Other will strive to do what is best. I will persevere to do what is right-Jeff
Internet Marketing
Internet Marketing Counter