Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Mouse Escape

Today morning i thought i will connect my laptop to the internet and reply to all my friends emails which were pending...as i was replying my friends mail, i heard a screeching noise from my wardrobe...i was wondering what it may be...my brother told me that it may be a rat...After opening the door we came to know that it was a small mouse...Dont know when it went into my wardrobe, as i had locked my wardrobe it was inside the whole night for sure...i think it had roamed all possible places inside and in the early morning it wanted to go out as it would have got bored staying there whole night without food...i was very angry about that mouse as from past one week it was eating out my favorite biscuits...mom thinks that i am only feeding the mouse whenever i complain about it...i and my brother planned to end all this by killing the rat and we closed our room door so that it will not escape...but we realised our mistake soon, as the mouse was so small that it escaped through the gap between the door and the floor...what a great escape haaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...i felt very bad that it escaped, as it may spoil my cloths tooo and this escape may cost me more...My dad consoled me by telling that he will be getting a mouse trapper(new model) soon, which will attract the mouse and when the mouse comes in contact with the trapper the glue in the trapper will stick to the mouse and it will not give any chance for the mouse to escape...i have taken up the resolution to catch the mouse and make my room mouse free...for that, i am waiting for my dad to get the mouse trapper ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger georgiacoast said...

What a funny story! I was laughing out loud as I read it. You have a very light-hearted and beautiful view on everyday things. I am glad I stumbled onto your blog today! You put a smile on my face.

10:29 AM  
Blogger Anitha said...

hey buddy...nice to know that my post made u smile...hope i will also smile soon, seeing the trapped mouse :-)

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Some people choose to do what is smart. Other will strive to do what is best. I will persevere to do what is right-Jeff
Internet Marketing
Internet Marketing Counter